About Wildfire Studios
Wildfire Studios continues to grow its profile as a preeminent developer of casual games.
Founded in 1995, Wildfire gained immediate recognition with the launch of the best selling and critically acclaimed pinball simulator Balls of Steel. The company has now released some 15 casual games across multiple platforms.
Wildfire’s games are distinguished by technical excellence, the highest quality graphics and attention to detail. The games are available on all the major game portals including Yahoo!, Big Fish Games, RealNetworks, Oberon, MSN and worldwide retail outlets.
- 2008 - Tumblebugs 2 - Wildfire Studios / iWin
- 2007 - Jungo - self published
- 2006 - Danny Phantom Ghost Frenzy - Nickelodeon
- 2005 - Tumblebugs - PC, Mac - RealArcade
- 2004 - Devil's Island Bowling (unreleased)
- 2004 - Jungle Rumble Pinball - Asylum
- 2003 - BOS pinball engine license, Ultimate Pinball Extreme - Valusoft
- 2003 - Devil's Island Pinball - RealArcade
- 2002 - Austin Powers Pinball - Playstation / PC - Take 2 Interactive
- 2002 - Patriotic Pinball - Playstation - Take 2 Interactive
- 2002 - BOS pinball engine license, Ultimate Pinball Gold - Valusoft
- 2001 - Dirt Track Racing Pinball - Ratbag / Infogrames
- 2001 - MiG Java Internet gaming platform & Blackjack game - Eyecon / OGS
- 2000 - Kiss Pinball - Gathering of Developers / Take 2 Interactive
- 2000 - A Little Hot Pursuit - EA.com
- 2000 - Wild Wild Prizes Video Poker, Tournament Connect 4, JukeSlots - BigPrizes.com
- 1999 - Devil's Island Pinball - Expert Software & self-published
- 1999 - Keno Sports - Qantm and Jupiters Network Gaming
- 1997 - Balls of Steel - Apogee/3D Realms/GT Interactive
For any business (not technical support) enquiries, please contact us: